Topsy Turvey

Hi all: Has anyone had any luck with the topsy turvey tomato grower? I bought one and had no luck at all.. Mike

Reply to
MEG

How true! My neighbors have one (I do not) It has little green tomatoes about the size of a golf ball, and the plants are drying up from the heat; they are not even in full sun. Not a success.

emilie NorCal

Reply to
mleblanca

Sure looked easy on the tv commercials.. oh well if something looks too good to be true, usually it is.. Mike

Reply to
MEG

Yeah: The people selling them.

Reply to
Balvenieman

A friend just harvested one tomato from the topsyturvy in San Jose, Calif.

The plant seems out of synch... it wants to grow up but it's forced to grown down.

Karen

Reply to
Karen