The first blush...

..appeared last week on the cheeks of one of my Glacier tomatoes. Tonight I taste !!!

All other tomatoes are churning along like gang busters. I had to tie up my huge Ponderosas; they were falling over with the weight of the fruit.

What do I have, let me see... Monte Carlo, Rutgers... I *know* there's more; have lost the tags (blush). And one heirloom variety -- Camp Joy Cherries from Renee's Gardens.

The latter I had to plant along the fence between rose bushes; plumb ran out of space. The plants *look* OK; anybody know if proximity to roses would be harmful?

Reply to
Aspasia