The Fertility of the soil

Do you Know What Grows in your garden?

How do plants grow? How plant food is made in the soil?

If You need to find out

Reply to
stjohns

Today I pick #3. Please tell us how plant food is made in the soil.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I like #2 for my choice. What kind of plant did you have in mind; annuals, prennials, autotrophes, saprophytes, symbionts, or parasitic? In general, they start small, and with the passage of time, they grow larger.

Reply to
Billy