Superthrive

Anyone ever use this stuff? Boy, I posted in the NPSOT-NPAT discussion group and it literally came alive.

J. Kolenovsky

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

After all this time I can't find anything other than anecdotal information on its effectiveness. Dr. John called for a reference and was astounded when I told him I thought ST was much to do about nothing. Now I understand B12 has some verifiable research.

J. Kolenovsky

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

I'm sure this will be plainly obvious when you tell me but I'm not getting the acronym -- what's it stand for?

James

Reply to
JNJ