Sunsatia - nemesia

Hello,

I saw "Sunsatia Peach - Nemesia" at the nursery last week -- they look like little snap dragons. They were totally healthy and beautiful, chalk-full of flowers. They were so gorgeous I got seven. The little card said "color all year long" and I saw some sites online that listed them as blooming all year round. Oh Happy Day!

Now they're all dying!!

I put a few in the ground (with high quality potting soil) and the others I placed into larger pots with potting soil. Immediately they started to "fall" as if someone sat in the middle of them. Most also lost all their flowers, overnight! There are a few new buds (and when I say a few, I mean a few, like 3). And even the plants that didn't lose their flowers are falling and looking sick. What happened to my gorgeous little plants that were so flowery and looked so happy at the nursery?!

I'm in So CA where temperature has been 75-82 or so. They have been in full sun, though I had some in partial shade and that didn't help either. I've tried watering more and watering less... and nothing helps.

Suggestions? Experiences? Comments?

Reo

Reply to
Anonymous