Sorta "garden" related...

I'm looking for a gift for friends that just moved. I'm looking for a wind catcher that I saw once, but can't find anything remotely similar. For anyone that saw the movie "Twister" Helen Hunt's aunt had tons of metal wind catchers in her yard. The one I want is copper with two side-by-side wheels...each with vanes sticking out of the center, like a pinwheel. The vanes are oriented such that one wheel spins clockwise, the other counter- clockwise.

Any suggestions as to a website with similar "garden art"? I've Googled 'til I can Google no more, and can't find anything even close.

Your help is GREATLY Appreciated!

Reply to
anonymous

Have you checked eBay? It seems to become the junkyard for what a lot of people consider "garden art".

Can you tell that I don't think much of wind catchers? But, to each his own.

Reply to
Bill R

Home Depot has them in NJ

Reply to