Screwless window boxes

Hi,

Does anyone know of any bracketing system for attaching window boxes below a window, without permanently attaching (i.e. screwing, bolting, etc) a bracket to the house?

I am thinking of something that might use the window sill itself and the inside wall to just hang.

i.e.

Does such a thing exist?

andrew.

Reply to
Andrew Whitby

I don't know if brick clips will work in your instance. These clips allow a variety of attaching applications by clipping around individual bricks, (so long as the mortar line is recessed and not flush or extruded).

Each will support up to 25 lb. at a cost of $9.95 US for a pack with

4 clips. Lee Valley Tools has them:

eclectic