Sambucus nigra 'Eva'

Ann, you really had a problem with this? It is not just acting like a buddleia and taking it's sweet time?

Dang, dang and dang, I don't have a good climate for the thread leaf maples and I so want that lacy look

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

Nope, it's deader 'n a doornail. Like I said, though, this past winter was really nasty here, we had almost five weeks of warm weather at the end of December into January and then we got killed with below zero temps. I'm going to try it again, just not in that same spot. Give it a go!

Reply to
Ann

This spot will have some shelter, so... C

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak