Re: Where can I get garden charcoal for indoor plants?

and do a search.

Hi, > >Does anyone know a catalog, where I can order charcoal for my indoor plants? > >Thanks. > >Barbara
Reply to
animaux

You could use activated aquarium charcoal.

Reply to
Phisherman

I buy it by the bag from Carter & Holmes in Newberry SC because I go there several times a year and don't have to pay shipping that way. Otherwise, any place dealing in potting mixes (particularly orchid mixes) usually sells the charcoal in several different sizes from small (to mix in with your mix to large chunks for use in vanda baskets). Try

or
for starters. If all you want is a very small amount then the above advice for aquarium gravel my be a better idea. Gary

Reply to
V_coerulea