Re: VINING ZUCCHINI PLANTS

my wife planted vining zucchini plants and they have taken over the garden....

>well, almost.... she hacked them away from the cherry tomato plant.... other >than hacking them back.... how does one limit there travels....

The bush type zucchini takes up a 3?x3? space. Vine-types take 1?x16. I have long cantalope vines attacking every other plant and i just keep wrapping the vine around. Next year i am going to do long rows and stack them in place as they grow.

Reply to
jammer

That is, i will STAKE them in place...

Reply to