Re: Silver Birch

I have a silver Birch in my garden unfortunatly the roots have lifte the garden fence my neighbour is now complaining about this (it's m fence). Can anyone tell me about the roots of this tree are they ver deep, long can they grow underneath the house etc sadly i think th tree will have to taken down thank yo

- Ange

Angel

Your fence, your tree? One possible venue would be to politely tell your neighbor to mind his own business!

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman