Tomatoes are sprouted!

Planted my 'maters on 3 Jan for setting-out on March 1st, first seedlings sprouted 6 days later on the 9th of Jan. Now on the 12th I have all the seedlings up.

Since yesterday was warm and sunny I set the flats out and let them have their first taste of outdoors, soaking up the sun. Brought them back in for the night, we got down to 48 last night.

- Dewolla Stepon

Zone 9 in California, looking towards the green, green hills and waiting for the sun to pop up so I can see my calla lilies and roses in bloom.

Reply to
Dewolla

madgardener

Me, too. There is nothing like the taste of a freshly picked, dead-ripe tomato still hot from the sun. I even love the fragrance of the leaves!

- Dewolla Stepon

Reply to
Dewolla