Re: patio furniture recommendation

Chris,

I just purchased two Adirondack Chairs from Summerseat. As far as the quality issue goes, Summerseat has a lifetime guarantee, so I would assume they are fine. Hope this helps. Oh, the also feature a new chair each month and they are having a winter sale right now of 50% off an adirondack chair. Cheers! Russ Ooops! Their website is

.

Reply to
Russ

On Dec. 29, 2004 "Russ" posted the exact same message seven times to rec.gardens:

reply (1) to:

and reply (2) to:

and reply (3) to:

and reply (4) to:

and reply (5) to:

and reply (6) to:

and reply (7) to:

Russ must also dig people up on election day to vote??? This is a little far fetched. The message could be posted once if it was true and stand on its own. Obviously it isn't and won't. This might be a legitimate company, but he has casted doubt on its character by such tactics.

Reply to
Stephen Henning