Updated information on the Orchard for sale

This is the last updated information on the orchard for sale. I'm in no way affiliated with this piece of property, nor do I get any commissions or compensations for promoting this. I just want to see a really nice orchard and home remain an orchard and home for someone who wants this as a lively hood and endeavor who loves gardening and maintaining an orchard.

And with that, here's the rest of the information given to me by the realitor who is selling it....... The orchard sits on 15 and 4/8 acres. It consists of 1500 assorted apple trees and 100 assorted cherry, Chinese apple pear, nectarine, peach and plum trees with an established vineyard of over 50 vines since 1998 (the vineyard). The house is a four bedroom, 1 3/4 bath, with hardwood floors throughout the whole house. Working fireplace, TWO kitchens that both are working, 3 car detached garage. Renovated barn that has a bakery, sales room, canning room and shop for selling products in it. The county taxes are rediculously low.......don't quote me, but I was told they consist of $464 a year. Period. That might be because it's not considered part of the "city" (which is funny as Dandridge doesn't have a traffic light in town, just a flashing caution light although you can count the two traffic lights at the interstate exits) They are asking a negotiable $469,000 for the whole thing. And they're willing to negotiate that price.

Again,I am in no way affiliated with Jackson Realitors, but anyone wanting to see pictures of the orchard and house can go to

and then type in 94931 to go to the link to the orchard. For what else it's worth, the orchard and farmland and house are less than three miles from Douglas Lake and butting up against it is the start of the mountains and ridges of the Smokies.

madgardener up on the ridge east of town, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener