Re: Oh please may the force be with me!

Why don't you go out and do your weeding already?

> >Be careful you don't trip over your light sabre, Rosiewan!!!

By the time I opened the back door I could hear the rain falling )-;

Rose's Web Page Designs

Roseb441702

madgardener

If there's no thunder and lightning, you could weed in the rain... Sit on an old milk crate or get yourself some jumbo kneeling pads.

You get wet, you dry off.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

I pray for rain and plan for the weeding to happen the following day. Much easier to weed after a nice soaking rain.

Reply to
animaux