Re: nandinas

It's ok....They are hard to kill

A neighbor threw away some nandina domestica that he dug up; I took > them home and planted them, then cut them down to the ground. Was > that the right thing to do? When should I begin to see growth?
Reply to
KCnRichmond

There was a reason he removed them. They are extremely invasive and very high maintenance. When I dug mine out, I smashed the roots and cut them into a million pieces so nobody could grab them. They are horrible plants.

Reply to
escapee