Re: Honeysuckle Aphids & Hummingbirds -- HELP!!

Horticulturual oil works great on aphids and is pretty safe as long as you dont breathe it in or get it in your eyes. make sure that you use it in the evening when the temperature has cooled off or you could cause damamge to the plant. Insecticidal soap dosent do much good.

Toad

Reply to
Marley1372

Spray the vines very hard with your water hose. Repeat as necessary. It will greatly reduce the population.

Reply to
jammer

I concur. This method always works best for me, and is certainly preferable to spraying a bunch of chemicals for your hummers to possibly ingest.

Reply to
David Smith`