Rangoon Creeper

Is anyone growing Rangoon Creeper? I'm wondering what kind of support I need to provide for it.

Sharon

Reply to
sharonf

Depending on your locality. Rangoon Creeper likes the sun and heat. A metal or sturdy wooden arbor or trellis should take the weight.

Reply to
Frankie V. Fernandez, MD

I live in Arizona where it gets plenty of both! I just wanted to be sure I provide it with a sturdy enough support.

Reply to
sharonf