Questions about Euphorbia Trigona

Now that I've FINALLY (hopefully) identified the plant that I won at a church picnic last summer, I'm a bit confused as to how to care for it. I've tried to google it but can't find much that is userful. It is doing pretty well, it has grown from about 8" when I got it to almost 3' in just over a year. I repotted it today, because it was falling over, and it started secreting a white milky substance. I'm pretty sure that the plant I have is an ET.. so.. Any recommendations on care? How tall should I expect it to get? Is it possible to trim the plant if it gets too tall? How dangerous is the latex to people, pets, and small children? It feels a little flimsy now that it has gotten so tall.. should I stake it?

Thanks in advance!

Amy

Reply to
amyky123