Question about ordering cut flowers for overseas..

I hope i have the correct forum for this question.I want to order cut flowers for someone in Bangkok, Thailand. I live in USA.Could i save money by calling a florist direcly in Thailand {i have a phone card so cost of call is very minimal} and order flowers or should i go through a florist here? Seems i could save money ordering directly from a florist in Thailand if i can do it that way. Thanks.

Reply to
shareyourknowledge

William Brown