Preen

Anyone use it? Any secrets? Caveats?

Or just RTFM and follow?

Gotta go do some Roundup, and am looking forward to seeing what this pre-emergent herbicide can do.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

This is an international newsgroups and product names are not always used universally. Preen in my country is a laundry spray. That works very well.

IF you do not mean a laundry spray, perhaps you could tell us the name of the active ingredient and the mix rate. This information is on the side of all labels for garden herbicides/pesticides etc.

Reply to
FarmI

Green hype. limited effectiveness , plus it eventually breaks down into fertilizing the weeds it didn't kill. Your results may vary greatly

Gunner

He did say it was a pre-emergent herbicide. Googling it I see the active ingredient is trifluralin.

I don't use the stuff as I thought my flowers didn't really fill in when I did. I'm curious to see what experience others have had. Perhaps it was some other problem and Preen wasn't at fault.

nancy

Reply to
Nancy Young