Please help, uprooted rose

Hello,

I'm new with roses, but have had success in planting three climbing roses just over a month ago. Last night, one of these plants, just over a foot high with plenty of green leaves, was uprooted by my puppy. Alas, no roots are attached to the bottom. Is there anything I can do to save this plant?

Thank you, Marta

Reply to
cliopia

If the roots were chewed off the plant will probably die.

Reply to
Mindful