Overrun

I live in the Denver area.

What could I plant if I wanted to overrun a water ditch area with something invasive that had pretty flowers? Something that would take over all the weeds and stray grass?

Reply to
Anonymous

We have a couple of mixtures that may work:

can custom blend for you as well... tell me a little more about the ditch... is there standing water? what type of grasses, flower and weeds are there now?

John

Reply to
www.StockSeed.com

It only has water in it during summer months, maybe 5 months a year. Running water.

There's just stray bluegrass and weeds growing there, which we get forced by the city to trim.

Denver area.

Reply to
Anonymous

Anonymous wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@forethought.net: