OT: We Like the Moon, It Is Good To Us

On the off chance you haven't already seen them, i give you SPONG MONKEYS:

paghat

Should I thank you for sharing this??

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

Hey, what about the kittens?

Dwight Sipler

Dwight Sipler expounded:

Reply to
Ann

aint' it neat?? maddie

Reply to
madgardener

Then how come I can't find my snowdrops sprouting?

I am going to buy seeds today.

Too much winter, I tell you!

Love caryn "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Reply to
NAearthMOM

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comgarden (NAearthMOM) expounded:

Cuz they're still frozen solid, like mine!!!

Reply to
Ann

check out Home Despot this weekend. They have packages of lily bulbs for $3.97 for 8......not bad for the size. and yes, I said Home Despot. Just cos' I werk for Lowes and can get a 10% discount on anything except for marked down stuff doesn't mean I confine my plant purchases to just them. In fact, I spent too much for those damn Jackson & Perkin's bulb boxes they've come out with. They had PINEAPPLE LILY, and Blue Nile agapanthus and ohhh what was it?? Oh yeah. Peruvian Daffodil. The Pineapple Lily will go in the BBQ pit/fountain garden when they grow into the pot I put them in for now. Hopefully they'll have nice root growth by then. I thought I'd put them where Sugar dug to New Zealand. :( Then the Peruvian daffodil went into a pot. Four very nice bulbs all with fat green noses. I put them cheek to jowl in a non draining pot but will not water until I see signs of sprouting. This is the week where I pull down the Clivia. pray for me.......this will be my 8th attempt at trying for blossom.

they're out there, look again..........................

Reply to
madgardener

Reply to
madgardener