OT: Tom Kan Pa where are you?

Has anyone heard from Tom? I haven't seen a post from him in a long time. I found some castor bean seeds to send him this year. I hope all is well with him.

Jangchub

I saw a Tom Kan Pa post in rec.humor.funny this month:

According to Google, Tom's posting about classic country music, Chryslers and beer recently.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

That's probably him. He once sent us Three Stooges Beer, and we still have it. I'll go check him out. I remember his grandson was born some years back and his name is Mathew. Tom called him Mat the W...very funny.

Reply to
Jangchub