OT::Google street catches some random moments

Most Google Street pictures I see have no people in them.

Then there are these:

nancy

Reply to
Nancy Young

LOL - how do they find these things?

Reply to
sf

Maybe they could locate all the plastic bags stuck in trees.

Jill

Reply to
jmcquown

LOL! That was about the funniest discussion I can remember. I'm still looking and I've STILL never seen plastic bags in trees, nor even on the ground. I did a "adopt a beach" thing for 2 years here and never saw a plastic bag (as debris). I did bring them with me to pick up the trash though.

Reply to
Gary

I see plastic bags stuck in trees all the time and even plastic water bottles discarded everywhere. Disgusting.

Reply to
Cheryl

I guess I just live in the wrong place. I've never seen a plastic bag stuck in a tree.

Jill

Reply to
jmcquown

Me either.

Cheri

Reply to
Cheri

I lot of people here hang their wash outdoors to dry, I've picked bras and panties from my hedgerows.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

That's what ya get fer living in that public housing project, Shelly.

Reply to
Stagger Lee