opossum eating my oranges

I have an opossum eating all my oranges at night right off the tree. I just found out last night. What can I do to stop this? Sandy

Reply to
sandy

"sandy" in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

have-a-heart? some county animal control might rent the traps.

Reply to
Gardñ

were Stuffed Opossum, but couldn't find Stuffed with Oranges Opossum ;-)

I was looking for something to keep the neighbors' free roaming cats and dogs out of my backyard and came across this device, might be worth a look.

jo

"jo" wrote in news:RPooc.24569$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com:

What's with the Tick Stew having no Ticks? bait and switch

Reply to
Salty Thumb

And it would have been such a good stew for Fear Factor! Of course, they wouldn't be allowed to cook them first. jo

Reply to
jo