New Year

Happy New Year to all who happen to be celebrating this holiday. Chuckie in the frozen north, zone 5

Reply to
Chuckie

Happy New Year Chuckie!

Jacqui

Reply to
axeman

Happy New Year right back atcha!

Just a little after midnight, after the party is over, I'll be throwing away dozens of beautiful poinsettia plants at work. Oh boy, it's not one of my favorite jobs, but this year it's so warm that I might be able to give some away on the drive home.

Jeananne in the endless pouring rain of zone 5

Reply to
Jean

Why are YOU doing that right after the New Year's celebration is over?

Are you some kind of obsessive-compulsive or something?

Reply to
Cereus-validus-...........

I throw the plants away because it's a part of my job. They are still looking good, so instead of throwing them in the dumpster, I put them in the back of my truck to give away. Please don't tell my boss, we're not allowed to keep or take anything home. Well, I don't take any for myself, so that's my justification. ; )

No!

Wait a minute, are you throwing away good plants too?

Reply to
Jean

Same to you Chuckie!

Reply to