New yard, over run-

Hello-

I'm hoping someone might point me in the right direction- so far I have: ascending, tap root, continuous pith, opposite leafe arrangement, lobed leaf margin, pinnately veined weed decided to sprout after I planted my 'premium blend' seed. The grass has been alive and growing for about a month now. A photo is at:

stems grow progressively hairier, and the continues to open 2 opposite, then 4 opposite in an ascending manner. They pull out quite nicely, but I've already gotten a 5 gallon bucketfull and know I won't win the battle of killing them by hand.

Suggestions very much welcome- one can only sit on their bottom yanking weeds for so long.

Jason

Reply to
purduephotog

answered privately. Common ragweed, Ambrosia artemisiifolia.

Reply to
Kay Lancaster