New website on trees

Why do you put the text of your post below the hyphen hyphen space?

Reply to
Travis

Travis

Do you mean -- ? I don't know how that got there.

Reply to
John A. Keslick, Jr.

When you attach your signature file it is added by your mail/newsreader program. It is a standard. It is called a delimiter. See here ---->

sig file should be added at the end of the message not in the middle. There should be no text after the sig file.

Reply to
Travis

Its great to see Dr Shigo now has a website. Also the books are much cheaper than buying in the UK

-- penance

Reply to
penance

Travis

I did not know that until you pointed it out.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.

of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss. Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that will give them understanding.

Reply to
John A. Keslick, Jr.