Need to grow your own manure?

Not so much recently. We have a young smiley face on fascism now, and a new PR team, but things could change.

Used to be Oz was deferential to teachers on immigration. Is that still true?

Lee, you must have seen

hmmm, hmm :o))

Reply to
Billy

Billy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.ne t.au:

no, i hadn't! thanks! :) lee

Reply to
enigma

You don't need to wonder, we will still lead. ~25-28% is hardly all. Beside what are they going to do, repossess us? Its not like we sold out our mining companies to em.

Reply to
gunner

You see gunner, this is what worries me. You don't have a freakin' idea as to what is going on.

Blocks China¹s Purchase of Mining Company

And most of our $4TRILLION debt was racked up under President Monkey Smirk, in order to give us guns and butter, in the short term, while he pushed his "vanity wars".

Reply to
Billy

These things go in cycles, sometimes it's teachers, sometimes, doctors, it could be plumbers this month, whatever the Powers forgot to train 5 years ago.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Still asleep at the wheel Billy? as in most of your posts, you invariably fail to read through your "cites" as well as skip over a lot of facts. Finish readin the entire news article you posted before you stupidly pop off again.

Where you went to school is ~25 % considered all ?

President Monkey Smirk? As always what has that diversionary BS have to do with your misunderstanding of facts.

$4 trillion? you are sooo underestimating, try closer to $11 T. there slick

You have the right to to use facts, Billy, you do not have the right to make them up! her are some crib notes for ya, but remember to verify them they are Jan 2009, at least their not in your old time zone of 1909.

People's Republic of China 739.6 24.07% Japan 634.8 20.66% Oil exporters 186.3 6.06% Caribbean banking centers 176.6 5.75% Brazil 133.5 4.35% United Kingdom 124.2 4.04% Russia 119.6 3.89% Luxembourg 87.2 2.84%

Reply to
gunner

So you agree that Australia isn't selling it's mining interests to the Chinese. Glad you came to your senses. Not that it is the Chinese's fault that everybody and his mother's brother has picked China to be the manufacturer to the world. If we want them to make stuff cheaply that we can buy at Wally World (Walmart), then they need raw materials. That should be obvious even to a blundering blockhead like you.

I'm sorry, were these the ones on pesticides?

Now you are referring to FarmI's fair characterization of US debt.

Pictures are worth a thousand words. See Monkey Smirk.

Gunneria, don't call me slick. You're right. I shouldn't have used the numbers that YOU provided.

It's interesting to note how under the former party of fiscal responsibility (GOP) US debt has skyrocketed since Raygun, with only a brief correction during the Clinton years, and then it was back to "borrow and spend" as usual, transferring the wealth to the rich.

Wonder what we could do with the savings from canceling the privatization of government functions (which in private hands need a profit) and only spending a quarter of the world investment in weapons, instead of the 50% that we do now.

Otherwise:

US Military Budget

Public Debt
in the United States
Household income
Treasury Sec. Paul Craig Roberts on Wall St. Bailout: "Has Deregulation Sired Fascism?"
New Kleptocracy
do bring a lot of manure to the group, Gunneria, but it isn't in a useful form.

I think you would be happier over in tx.guns.

In any event, this is a gardening group, so piss off. We're done here.

Reply to
Billy

Billy, ya gotta practice that innocent victim part a bit more. It doesn't appear very plausible, especially for a politician such as yourself. I do have to ask, what is up with you always trying covering your tracks after your many faux pas with these extraneous BS links, do you honestly think that it works well for ya? It is pretty obvious you just google search and it really doesn't make you appear any smarter. But hey look at the good side, you were only off by $7 trillion.

Reply to
gunner