Nasturtiums as House Plants?

Every year the first frost kills off my nasturtiums. I have a few that just sprouted from seed a few weeks ago, and thought I'd like to grow them through the winter, get a head start for next spring. Do they make good houseplants? Or should I just let the frost take them?

-Fleemo

Reply to
Fleemo

In my experience, they do not make good house plants. They get leggy, chlorotic, and have no vigor. You can try in a very sunny window.

Reply to
animaux

yes.

But not sure about the head start part. Most people have trouble keeping them under control.

Reply to
Karen