Name of plant question

I would like to know the name of this plant:

Please and thank you :)

James

Reply to
James McDone

It always helps to post your location. Remember this is a worldwide group.

Don

e-mail at page bottom.

Reply to
Don Wiss

That photo looks like a top view. Please also give us a side view.

Reply to
David E. Ross

I am sorry, this is the only picture I got before my Mom thought it would be good to idea to dry it and flatten it out.

Reply to
James McDone

Seems your mom is going to smoke it.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

That'd be Euphorbia marginata, snow-on-the-mountain.

Reply to
Amos Nomore

Projecting again?

Reply to