My sympathy to John "Oz" Riley

AUSTRALIANS FACE BEER SHORTAGE
Australian beer drinkers are threatened with a beer shortage as the thirsty summer season begins. Coopers Brewery in Adelaide, the third largest brewer, had to temporarily suspend brewing week after a gas plant fire on New Year's Day threatened energy supplies to two states. While limited brewing has resumed, publicans said they were concerned they may not be able to keep up with drinkers' demands. "I'm quite worried, to be quite frank," Rising Sun publican and owner John Osborne told ABC radio. Coopers, one of Australia's oldest producers, could face brewing restrictions until March. The brewery
entered 2004 with low stocks because December sales were up 18%.

thirsty
brewer,
Year's
up
Australia's
They should get their Fosters from where US supply is produced - Canada ;) Frank
Australians don't drink Foster's. It is brewed for export.

Sun
brewery

I did not know that: http://www.fosters.com.au/beer/about/brands/beer/fosters_lager.asp Is it an outlet for kangaroo piss? Frank
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 21:22:02 GMT, "Frank Logullo"

Or are Kangaroo liquid emissions the special palatable ingredient for producing the best Australian Table Wines?
http://www.phespirit.info/montypython/australian_table_wines.htm
Geoff

thirsty
brewer,
Year's
up
Australia's
Why not drink a tall, cool glass of RoundUp, then? Perfectly safe! Won't hurt you! Bwaaahaaaaa(hic)aaaaa
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comic (TOM KAN PA) wrote in

What is a gas plant? Is it something you grow to heat up your compost?

That would be Dictamnus Rutaceae, or Gas Plant <GBSEG>madgardener

oh no! Now everybody knows the name is real, you crazy lovable madgardener, even the smarmiest ones in the group like *somebody else we all know and lo"(ve)|(athe)"
(sorry couldn't resist such a great setup ... apologies if confused)
not confused, just amused.LOL yer alright Salty thumb <GBSEG> I couldn't resist throwing out the real identity of the gasious plant (I wish I could FIND me one to grow, I hear that once they establish themselves they resent like hell being moved and are incredibly beautiful flowers. Smell kinda citrus-y madgardener glad to see someone sees me sometimes ;)