mosquito dunks--cheapest place to buy on web

Hi all,

We have just tried mosquito dunks, and have been pleased with the results thus far. I purchased them at a local shop, package of 2 for $6.99. I just found them on the web at Drs. Smith and Foster for much cheaper .

Anyone else find these on the web at good prices?

Thanks! Heidi

Reply to
Heidi

In article , snipped-for-privacy@nospam.net says... :) Anyone else find these on the web at good prices? :) :) :) You might try supply houses of pest control supplies if any are in your area, they too may sell over the web, but there might be a minimum charge to deal with. And the HomeDepot/Lowes type store should be around that price.

Reply to
Lar

.
Reply to