Minneapolis-St. Paul area garden exchange site

Hi!

I created a site for gardeners in Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding communities who are interested in trading seeds, plants, bulbs, rhizomes, etc. as well as garden supplies and implements, landscaping materials, manual labor, and the like. Members can also post information about garden swaps, tours, and get-togethers, provided the event does not promote a business or product.

Site address -

If for some reason the above address doesn't work for you, e-mail me and I'll send you an invitation.

Bert

Reply to
bertwp