Making statues look old

I bought two new statues. I want to make lthe look old. Does smearing on yogurt work? Any ideas?

Reply to
chessdave

If you're willing to wait, burying them in the ground for a month or so should do the trick. Or you could smear them with a mixture of buttermilk, garden soil and moss, processed in a blender. Keep moist at all times and see what happens.

Reply to
Sparky Organic

Tara

Reply to
scfundogs

Of what material are they made?

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Reply to
chessdave

Thanks that was good advice.

Bit worried about pa> >I bought two new statues. I want to make lthe look old. Does smearing

chessdave

fish emulsion, clay, and moss mixed together in a blender works well. I wouldn't recommend making margaritas in the blender afterwards, however.

Reply to
sarab