lemon tree problem

Hi here are some pics of parts of my lemon tree can anyone hel identify the problems it has?Some of the leaves are yellowing and th fruit looks a little mouldy on the tree even some small fruit as it i growing

jayjay

Looks like citrus rust mites, spay with an elemental sulfur and water mix. Here in the USA we can buy thionized sulfur which will do the job. I have to spray my citrus trees at least three times a year to keep them down. Here's the kicker.

I live in Sulphur, Louisiana and I have to drive 15 miles away to find sulfur in a bag. LOL

George

jayjay wrote:

Reply to
George Shirley