Lemon tree leaves curled.

Hi,

My location is Southern, CA zones 9-10. I have a lemon tree who's leaves are curled upwards. Is this a sign of something?

Emil

Reply to
Emil

Curled leaves on citrus often indicates spider mites, which can defoliate a tree. They are too small to see without a magnifying glass. The best treatment is malthion; add some liquid soap as a wetting agent.

Reply to
David Ross