Lemon Tree - deformed leaves

The last growth spurt on my lemon tree ended up with deformed leaves See picture:

caused it? There are no aphids or other bugs. It's 3 ft tall and in a pot.

Reply to
Jmagerl

That looks like spider mites or other small bugs. Some are too small to really see without a magnifying glass.

When I see this on my citrus, I spray with malathion. I squirt some liquid soap into the sprayer after adding the water; the soap is a cheap wetting agent. Since malathion persists only about 3 days before decomposing, a repeat spraying might be needed in a week or so.

No spray or other measure will undo the damage. Spraying will only stop the damage from spreading and getting worse.

Reply to
David Ross