LANDSCAPING

I was wondering if anybody knows how to properly install topsoil and sod a new lawn? Also if anybody knows anything about rough and final grading it would be much appreciated. Thanks, Trevor.

Reply to
Tre Cool

Where do you live? The prep is different depending on the climate and the type of sod.

Reply to
Ricky

topsoil and

final

I think that's a bit more than can be handled in the average news group message (or even thread).

If you really intend to do it yourself, your local library is probably a good source of info. If you live in the USA, you can get excellent how-to help from your agricultural extension agent -- most extension offices have a lot of material on lawns, old and new.

Me, now, I'd hire it out to what passes for a professional in the lawn business. That way, I'd have a warranty (of some sort) and someone to holler at when

Reply to
Jim Lewis