It Rained .... In Maryland!!!!

We had less than a half inch in Sept. and August wasn't much better. The place looked like Iraq. Looked out the window one day last week and saw a camel strolling across the property.

But then the rains came. Ahhhhh!

Reply to
Way Back Jack

Roflmao!!

Reply to
Buzzy

We got over 5 inches here in the Hudson Valley of N.Y. yesterday!

Finally!

Reply to
Tom Randy

You should have seen the harvesters working the corn and soybean fields over hear on the eastern shore. It looked like armored vehicles on missions in Iraq.

Reply to
John R Cambron