I'm trying to leave Garden Banter, please help.

Sorry everyone for posting like this, but I'm trying to close my account here, and can't work where to do this, or who to ask.

Any of the admin team able to do this for me? Best regards to all.

Reply to
Georgia

What do you mean by close? As I understand it gardenbanter.co.uk is a website forum so how about simply never opening that URL again? Do they send you email? If so, you can learn to ignore them or set a filter in your email program to rubbish the messages without showing them.

As a last resort you could always use the link

and ask those in power how to get yourself removed (although, in my experience, you may never get a reply).

Reply to
John McGaw