I'll get those pesky squirrels .............

free. Kids and pets safe. No resetting. Put several all around. Just check regularly, or they get REALLLLLLL skanky smelling quick.

YW

Reply to
SteveB

Got another this morning.

Reply to
SteveB

could you send me a picture? snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com

I just got another one in a trap.... it went for a submarine ride. I would much rather just fish them out of a barrel.

Ingrid

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:03:31 -0600, "SteveB" wrote: What these

Reply to
dr-solo

Mine have slowed down. I guess the population is coming down. Now, I just get a mouse about every other day. No squirrels in a couple of days now.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Reply to