How to get rid of white flies - any home remedies or top tips to offer me?

Hello,

My sunflowers have attracted tiny white flies and I would like to ge rid of them but am clueless as to how! I live in Spain so don't imagine the preferred UK products will b available to me - does anyone have any tips or natural remedies that could make?

Thanks for your help

-- CSmith

Reply to
CSmith