Help identify plants

Hi,

Please help me identifying plants at my garden and also do's and don'ts for their growth.

------------------------------------- Thanks!

Reply to
amitaro

The first one is a nephthytis (Syngonium podophyllum), which is closely related to Philodendron. Care for nephthytis is the same as for Philodendron.

The second one looks like a form of Geranium (not Pelargonium, which is often called geranium).

I think the third and fifth ones might be real Philodendrons.

I have no idea about the fourth plant.

In my climate, nephthytis and Philodendron are house plants; summers outdoors are too hot and dry while winters are too cold. Geranium can be a house plant or planted outdoors in the ground in my area; but where winters involve snow, this too is strictly a house plant.

I suggest you visit a well-run public library and find books on house plants. Look at several such books. Then go to a bookstore or nursery (not a lumber yard or hardware store) and buy the book that seems to meet your needs.

Reply to
David E. Ross