Help identifiying strawberry plant

Hi AlL

I germinated some strawberries from seeds(Alpine strawberries) and have put them in various containers: hanging basket, buckets and a strawberry pot. See below

However I have a "rogue" plant which is not quite like the others. I want help identifying whether it is another type of strawberry or a different plant entirely. It has the same 3 leaf type formation but these leaves are much smaller in size and also the plant is preading a lot more than the rest. Pix2

Thanks OG

Reply to
OG

"Oxalis is often called yellow wood sorrel or sour grass because of the tart taste of the leaves. Oxalis stricta has bright yellow flowers and green leaves. It grows upright. O. europaea (also called O. corniculata) is a perennial with seeds and rootstocks so that it sometimes appears to be a creeping vine. The leaves and stems are often purple or reddish. The seed capsule goes under tension as it dries and then explodes to throw the seed several feet. A serious problem in container"

Reply to
told2b

I forgot what it was called (read the next post); it is growing like a weed in my yard. We sprayed most of it and the other broadleaf weeds, missed some, am still pulling it up. It's kind of a pretty plant though.

Reply to
I Love Lucy

It's a weed!! Remove it.

Reply to