Help! Ground Elder

I have some very healthy looking ground elder covering garden and lawn. I want to get rid of it.

Although I am normally organic, in desperation I borrowed a farmer's sprayer and blitzed the whole region with overstrenth glyphosate. It killed everything... except the bloody ground elder. I now have a very dead and brown looking garden with very green and healthy leaves of ground elder.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Mike H

That was a mistake. Overstrength glyphosate burns the tops off without reaching the roots; I find that even normal strength is too much for ground elder. Try half strength, sprayed at monthly intervals.

Regards, Nick Maclaren.

Reply to
Nick Maclaren