Ground Elder

Good afternoon to you all. Can someone help us.

We have ground elder growing up in amongst the ivy. We would like to kill off the ground elder without killing the ivy. We were looking to us round up for the ground elder but know this will kill off the ivy if it gets on to it.

Does anyone have some good advice to deal with this problem that they could give us. Many thanks

Reply to
Meggiemoo

I too have an area that will be tricky to kill off an invading plant. I plan to paint the Round Up on the leaves of the offending plant. It will leave the plants we want to keep healthy. Be careful not to drip Round Up on the Ivy. I've read this in several gardening sites. Haven't tried it yet, but it's in the very near future. Good Luck

Reply to
Nanzi

Sue Staples

or even sbk. And so, it might kill ya ivy? U can replant that eh?

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Thanks for all your suggestions.......

Good afternoon to you all. Can someone help us. We have ground elder growing up in amongst the ivy. We would like to kill off the ground elder without killing the ivy. We were looking to us round up for the ground elder but know this will kill off the ivy if it gets on to it. Does anyone have some good advice to deal with this problem that they could give us. Many thanks

-

utterly ruthless . Kill the ground elder off totally with glyphosate or even sbk. And so, it might kill ya ivy? U can replant that eh?

Ed

Reply to
Meggiemoo