Greenhouse's

Hello, I am a 17 year old student from a school in kidderminster and as part of my A Level technology project, I have to do a piece cousrework based around a greenhouse environment controller.

As such, iIwas hoping to be able to use the user on this site to aid me in my research.

If you could spare the time to reply answering a few questions, it would be much appreciated.

1) How often do you go away (on holiday etc.) and leave your plants in a greenhouse? And for how long?

2) What are the most important things to control in a greenhouse? (eg. water, sunlight, temperature etc.)

3) Do you have a power supply and/or water supply in your greenhouse?

4) How many fully opnening windows and doors do you have?

Thankyou very much for your help. I aim to use your expert knowledge to further my cousrework. Thankyou Josh

Reply to
joshtiffers

What school. Sorry for my reluctance

Reply to
mj

That's okay, King Charles 1 secondary school in Kidderminster. Its for my AS Level Systems and Control coursework.

Reply to
joshtiffers

I don't usually stick my neck out, as we language lovers get lynched every time we break down and comment. BUT: while I wish you well in your course work, I do urge you to work on your grammar. In most lines of work, bad grammar will hurt you.

Reply to
Higgs Boson

That school is a high school. Wait till they get to a good university and see if their grammar improves. As for my favorite languages... I love C++ and Objective C.

Reply to
Dan L